How to Configure the ReportViewer in Sharepoint 2010

Follow The below Steps...


1. Navigate the c:\inetpub\wwwroot\VirtualDirectories\[Your port Number]
2. Make a backup copy of web.config
3. Open web.config in some text editor , may be notepad
    Look for following tag , ensure enableSessionState="true" 
4. Look for  tag and add below statement as last child node ( if not there already )
5. Look for this tag below and update version to 10.0.0.0 
6. Look for  and comment the entry with name=ReportViewerMessages

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm amazed, I must say. Seldom do I encounter a blog that's
both educative and amusing, and let me tell you, you have
hit the nail on the head. The problem is an issue that
too few men and women are speaking intelligently about. Now i'm very happy I found this in my hunt for something relating to this.
Feel free to visit my web-site ; Owl City Lyrics

Popular posts from this blog

SharePoint: Group By on more than 2 columns in a view (SP 2010)

Configure Form Based Authentication (FBA) in SharePoint 2010

SharePoint 2010 Windows PowerShell Interview Questions